Best Immigration Consultant for UK
+971 50 109 5911
+971 4 577 6331
Mission & Vision
Citizenship by Investment
What is The Difference Between A Legal Assistant And A Paralegal - FLY HIGH ABROAD
Recent Search Keywords
Get In Touch
Feel free to speak to our expert team or please fill the form for more details. Or send your cv at
2302, The Prism Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, U.A.E.
+971 50 109 5911
Canada Work Permit/LMIA
• Administer detailed assessment of applicant's education (academic and professional), professional skills/ training and work experience for work permit to Canada. Finding an appropriate employer and a job offer for the client.
• Provide immaculate assistance to client while preparing the case for immigration.
• Identify and review all the supporting documents required for submission.
• Submit the complete case with documentation and supporting evidence along with the Fly High Abroad submission report to the processing Visa Office.
• Handle all correspondence with the processing visa office pertaining to client's case and intimate the requirements sent by processing visa office during the progress of the immigration case.
• Provide multi-stage counseling to the clients at various stages like on receipt of the File number, Interview, Medical, Landing Papers and on other immigration related matters, as and when required.
• Assist the client in keeping the file up to date.
• Assist client in interview preparation at Visa Processing Post through various counseling sessions, both at the branch level and Head Office level.
• Monitor the case throughout the processing to ensure timely issuance of visa to the client.
• Adopt ways to save time and finances by taking pre-emptive measures for possible troubling issues.
• Professional Guidance for the intended occupation.
• Information on relevant education and professional bridging courses to be taken and other related details like costs and duration of the courses.
• Review of individual action plan and fine tuning the same as per the available placement prospects.
• Providing Welcome Kit with Job Dossier containing job leads and employment guidance for initiating job search efforts for the initially available temporary or transitional jobs as per professional skills, aptitude, computer knowledge, and communication skills possessed by the client.
• Guidance for enhancing skill level by joining requisite courses important to obtain a job in own profession.
• Assistance in placement and provisioning of regular update on the job market.
• Guidance on free access to various job banks through government and other private placement agencies.
• Guidance on free job search information and placement workshops available through government libraries and employment resource centers
Placing and getting interview lined up for clients and also applying for LMIA process and then processing for work permit and permanent residence process.
Immigration to Canada
Immigration from Dubai to Canada
Skilled Immigration to Canada